Monday, April 6, 2009

Goal #1 is fast approaching

Well it's Monday, which means that my first goal is THIS WEDNESDAY! Ahh! To be honest, I haven't been a good girl. Workouts are hard to fit in with all of the school work I have to do, although eating healthy has been easier. Honestly, the more effort you put into making healthy decisions in the beginning, the easier it becomes. I've made it a point to treat myself too every day, which I find helps me not binge on unhealthy treats. Every night, I have 1 serving of frozen yogurt (1/2 cup which is 90 calories) and a serving of sugar free chocolate syrup (15 cals/2tbsp) for a total of 105 calories. Not too bad for a snack, and it's more satisfying than eating one of those 100-calorie pack anything.

While on vacation, I hope to workout every day, even if it's only taking a brisk walk. I need to keep active. Plus, if I start while down there, hopefully I'll be able to keep up with it when I get back. I'll be there for 5 days--that's enough time to start feeling good from the workout, enough to motivate me to continue. Plus, I want to take FULL advantage of being on vacation, which means up EARLY, working out, showering, and laying out to soak up as much of the beautiful sunshine as possible.

Just a quick entry--have a great week. Hope to write more later--this week i'm trying to tackle my clutter before leaving for Florida to get to my best year ever.

To read the article that's inspiring me, check out Oprah's website with organizational master-mind Peter Walsh: Clean Up Your Messy House

No comments:

Post a Comment