Thursday, November 12, 2009

Housekeeping

Hello best lifers :)

Some minor things:
  1. I hope you like the new look to Living My Best Life (forever to be referred to as LMBL). I was sick of the pink and think this look streamlines the blog better. As you can see, all of the entries are on the left with the lighter background, and there are some facts and tidbits on the right side of the blog. These include daily fitness and diet tips, as well as some daily humor from Ellen DeGeneres, who I love. You'll also find the blog archive here
  2. Reader Challenge--Comment on this post with topics you'd like me to cover. I have a ton of ideas, but I want to be writing about things you find interesting.
  3. Be sure to check out LMBL's facebook page for new photos, delicious recipes, and discussion topics!
  4. Keep your eye out for the first "life" article coming soon
Enjoy the weekend and remember, keep living your best life!

4 comments:

  1. So I love the color scheme, it kind of reminds me of that sorority that has colors of Blue and Blue, i think its called Kappa Kappa Gamma, great sorority!

    Anyway.

    It would be great to find out or hear about tips that involve ways to perk up or get energy boost to study or get out of a procrastinating rut!!!! Because I always seem to crash after coffee and energy drinks and they are not that healthy anyway.

    And how do you trick your mind into craving foods like yogurt and oatmeal instead of breakfast sandwiches and higher carb related food?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey lesley! continuing to love the blog and i hope you come visit soon! if you could write about eating healthy while eating out, i think people (well non domestic people like me) would definitely find it useful. although your recipes look delish and i want to eat all of it, i will never make it for myself haha! hope you find this interesting too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your suggestions! I'll definitely look into them and update soon. Katie--Check LMBL's fanpage on Facebook for the breakfast sandwich recipe. It's a low-cal option that isn't as high in fat, so if you're craving that big breakfast meal, you can treat yourself to that every so often. I'm working on a post right now about fulfilling breakfast meals that keep you running, so keep your eyes open for that soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to hear about healthy sleeping. Because I don't have that. I sleep in, Im tired, I wake up early, Im tired. Im just darn tired! Maybe how eating effects energy and sleep also. I end up just laying in an open-eyed coma at the end of the day. so yes that's my suggestion:)

    ReplyDelete